Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

Wishlist #2

Hello lovely people of the internet! 

Sooo, I've not posted in quite a while, I've been super busy with work at the moment so I figured I'd blog while I have a night off!

It's payday next week, this means super shopping trip so I'm going to show you what's on this months wishlist, enjoy!


Seriously, This parka is gorgeous!! I saw it in Topshop the other week and fell in love, I debated whether to buy it but changed my mind and instantly regretted my decision! I'll be going back to pick it up next week

I finally bought a Tangle Teezer and I'm hooked (I'll be reviewing soon), this one is made so it can be used in the shower to untangle those stubborn knots we all end up getting! At £13.99, yes it is a little bit expensive but well worth the money

Oh my lord, how gorgeous is this cardigan?! It's blummin' freezing in the UK at the moment and this is just what I need! I'm addicted to anything with a bit of fur, fake of course!

I got this in a gift set two christmases ago and I've just ran out of it which makes me very sad! It smells unbelievable and the compliments I get when I use it are so nice, I need more!!!

I'm not jumping on the current Yankee Candle band wagon as I've loved them for years before they became popular, thanks Instagram! This one is just adorable, Bunnies and Yankee? What more could I ask for?!

And finally, I realised my post seems to be rabbit orientated but I love rabbits so sorry! This gorgeous light is from The Beauty Closet which is run by the amazingly talented brogantatexo, as soon as payday comes around next week, I'll be straight on there to place my order!

 
Let me know what's on your wish lists this month
Love Jess xo

1 comment:

  1. hello , great blog! I've nominated you for the liebster award as I think your blog is amazing!
    Please visit my blog for more information! :) x

    http://www.iwalkinfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete