Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2013

What's in my make up bag?

Happy Tuesday everyone!! It's a cold and incredibly dull day outside but I have the day off work and I want to be productive so I figured BLOG POST!
 
I love watching 'What's in my bag/make up bag on YouTube so I figured I would do my own.
 
 
I picked up this Cath Kidston pencil case last month on my first ever trip to Meadowhall but I thought it was far too cute to be used as a pencil case! From what I remember it was around £6.00 but I cannot find it anywhere on the Cath Kidston website so I think it may have been discontinued, somebody correct me if I'm wrong!
 
 
Now before I go into detail, I apologise for the awful red background on my pictures! I couldn't find a pretty background where I wouldn't loose the items to the print!
So the first item in my morning ritual is the Collection 2000 Pressed Powder in number 3 Translucent, this was £2.99 but I got it free with my advantage card points from Boots! Everyone loves a freebie right?! I love this powder so much, I find it really hard to find a powder which covers my freckles up or at least partially covers them and this works wonders, especially for the price it is.
 
 
 
After this I move on to either my Benefit Silky Powder eyeshadow in Moody or I use the eyeshadows in my Benefit She's So Jetset! kit depending on what day it is! I use the Silky powder eyeshadow if I'm at work that day as it's a muted brown which isn't too dark as I hate wearing dark make up for work! Neutral all the way guys! This was reduced from £15.00 to £7.00 in House Of Fraser just before Christmas on account of the box been slightly damaged in the corner, Bargain!
 
 
Or if I have a day off work, I use my Benefit She's So Jetset! pallet. This was a Christmas present to myself as I had been lusting after it for ages! The eyeshadow's in this are so pigmented and make the perfect smokey eye. I love this set, I wanted to try They're Real! for ages and was so happy when I found out this came with a mini, I'm nearly out so it may be time to splurge and buy the full size one, and the mini Porefessional is just so cute but runs out so quickly!
 
 
I don't bother with eyeliner, I've never found one I liked enough to stick with so eyeliner is only used on special occasions! My mascara on the other hand is a big must! I found the Rimmel Exta Super Lash in 101 Black Black on offer in Boots last week for £3.99 and was needing another so I thought I would give it a go, granted it's not the best mascara in the world but it does the job! It's not clumpy or thick but requires two coats to make my eyes really stand out.
 
 
And finally, a girl can't leave home without lipgloss! I got the Barry M Limited Edition Lip Gloss free with an Impulse body spray which was £3.00. They seem to do these duo's every month and are well worth investing in as the lip gloss smells AMAZING! It's not sticky or lumpy like some lip glosses can be and is so sparkly! It's the ultimate girly lip gloss in my opinion.
 
 
And there you have it, what's in my make up bag! I'm not the sort of person who spends a fortune on make up and I prefer cheap high street make up to some of the top quality make up but I wouldn't say no if someone bought me MAC, who would!
 
So guys, what's in your make up bags?
Love
Jess  xo
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I love your bag! and it's kind of weird but I find that all benefit products are amazing! :)

    Steph // fun size beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm deffinatly going to be purchasing more benefit, I love it :)

      Delete