Pages

Sunday 20 January 2013

15 questions tag!

Hiya lovies!

I'm going to do a 15 question About Me tag, basically just to introduce myself to you! I love watching these on YouTube and because I don't do Vlogs (No confidence at all!) I figured it would be easiest to do it on here!:)

1. Are you named after anyone?
I wish! My parents were very unimaginative when they picked my name, I'm pretty sure most people who were born in 1993 are called Jessica!

2. When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday! Waving my boyfriend Alex back off to uni, this happens every single time he leaves, I figured it would be easier after two years of him living away but evidently not!!

Me and the special one!

3. What's your favourite song at the moment?
I never have a 'favourite song', I like most music! although I have The Scripts, #3 album on repeat at the moment!

4. What's your favourite drink?
I'm a big tea drinker, atleast 10 cups a day! milk and two sugars!

5. What would you name your children?
I think most girls have their whole future planned out, how they want their weddings, their childrens names and how many they want and I'm no different! I want two girls and a boy, Elsie emiliea and Eliska and either Chase or Eithan.

6. What's your favourite perfume?
At the moment it's between Lady Gaga's Fame and Prada Candy! Each of which I'm down to the last couple of inches! :(


7. Where do you like to shop?
Oh this could take a while! I am currently loving Primark and H&M but I think if my pay packet stretches that far I love ASOS and Hollister (I'm a Hollister convert!) I love TKMaxx, such good nail bargains and their shoe collections are amazing!!

8. What are your favourite television shows?
For all you british readers, I am loving Mr Selfridge! It's just so good!! I also like House and The Big Bang Theory (Who doesn't like watching Sheldon?!)
.
9. What phone do you have?
Ok random but I have the Samsung Galaxy ace 2!

10. What are your favourite books/authors?
I'm currently in the process of switching between two different books, When god was a rabbit by Sarah Winman and reflected in you by Sylvia Day! My favourite authors have to be Lee Childs and Victoria Hislop.

11. Do you have any pets? 
No but I want NEED a rabbit in my life! My boyfriend has two Guineas and a Greyhound so I consider them my pets too!

12. What's your favourite flower?
This is a coincidence because I'm a trained florist!! I have a few favourite flowers, I love David Austin Roses (This man is seriously amazing!) and I also love Calla Lilies!


Shameless plug of my work right here!

13. What do you work as?
I'm currently a sales associate for Staples, and I seriously love working with so much stationary! (No matter how much I moan about it!)

14. Are you a spender or a saver?
Ha what a Joke, I'm a serious spender! I need to change this though!!

15. Do you have any siblings? 
I have one brother, Luke who's ten this year! Time has most defiantly flown by!

And there we go! now you all know about me, I tag whoever actually reads this to do it too!
Sorry about the incredibly long post, I'm going to go and catch up on all my missed telly now

Love 

Jess xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment