Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

Celebrity crush tag

 
Hello Lovelies!
 
I'm back with a shiney new laptop (ahhh!) so I'll be posting more often now! I was watching YouTube videos and I came across Dionne from BeautyStartsWithin's Celebrity Crush TAG and felt like doing my own so here are the questions!
 
1. Who was your young celebrity crush?
2. Celebrity Girl Crush?
3. Celebrity Crush over 40?
4. Boyband Crush?
5. Teenage Jailbait crush!?
 
 
I honestly cannot remember who my celebrity crush was when I was younger! I was obsessed with SMTV live so I would have to say Ant and Dec, who can't resist Dec's cute little face!!
 
My celebrity girl crush will always be either Megan Fox or Amanda Seyfried, I saw Les Miserables yesterday with a couple of people from work and just fell in love with Amanda Seyfried all over again! Megan Fox was always gorgeous in Transformers, Just saying!
 
Anyone who knows me well knows I have four old man crushes and I am not ashamed by anyone of these! Number one, Robert Downey Jr. Oh my god, the beard, the eyes, the voice, and he's Iron Man! What more can a girl want!? Number two is Jason Statham! For a man of 45 he is seriously gorgeous!! I've saved the weirdest two till last, Hugh Laurie and Alan Rickman. Hello, House! Hugh Laurie just makes House for me! I think my love for Alan Rickman stemmed from Harry Potter.
 
I don't really have a boyband crush, I think if I was to pick one it would be Danny O'donoghue from The Script! I'm seeing them live in March and I go weak at the knees for an Irish accent!
 
Teenage Jailbait crush?! This is obviously an American tag! I don't have one, don't do bad boys!
 
 
So who are your crushes? Can anyone beat my weird over 40's?
 
Love
Jess xo

No comments:

Post a Comment