Pages

Sunday 10 February 2013

Philosophy - The Cookbook

Hey guys, Hope you've all had a brilliant weekend!
 
I spent my weekend celebrating Valentines day a week early, I won't be with my boyfriend on valentines day as we live in different cities, he's at university so we figured we'd hop on a train and visit our favourite place in the world, York!
 
We stumbled across a Tkmaxx and decided to pop in and see whether there was any bargains to be found and Oh My! Looking through the beauty section and I glimpsed the red check of Philosophy's Christmas packaging!! I didn't even look what it was, I grabbed it and held on for dear life! I am a massive Philosophy fan, I bought my first ever Hope In A Jar from QVC and never looked back! 
 
 
This normally retails at £17.00 but in Tkmaxx it was £12.99 BUT I managed to get it for £10.00 due to a tiny imperfection with the top of the packaging where someone had dropped it, Bargain! I ran to the till so fast my boyfriend couldn't work out where I had disappeared to. They also had the six piece Purity Made Simple gift set and two full size Cinnamon Buns bath and shower body wash set, all in gorgeous packaging!
 
 
So this is what was inside, Granted they are mini's but they are perfect for travelling with and I'll be popping one in my gym bag!
 
 
Old Fashioned Eggnog

 
Peppermint Bark
 

 
Cinnamon Buns
 
 
 
 And my personal favourite Hot Buttered Rum, To die for!
 
Once I've used these I'll post my reviews but seriously guys, well worth a look in Tkmaxx, They make the perfect gift and at that price, stock up and save them for next Christmas!
 
Leave me comments if you've tried Philosophy and what you think of it
 
Love
Jess xo
 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment