Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

Weekly wishlist #1

Hello Lovelies! 

I figured that I'd make my first blog post a wishlist as everyone seems to be doing them on blogs and on Instagram, I've even seen a few on Facebook too!



Every time I've been out shopping I've been debating whether to buy a Tangle Teezer or not! I've read some amazing reviews but I don't know whether I can justify spending £10.20 on what is basically just a really amazing hairbrush!
What with all the horrible snow we've been getting in the UK over the past couple of weeks I figured it was time to invest in a decent wooly hat! I saw this one in Topshop while I was on my break from work yesterday! It was so soft and matches the colour of my new coat perfectly!
I love anything cat related and these socks are just so cute and are defiantly worth £3.50, a girl can never have too many socks! my drawers are full of them!!
This seems to be on everyone's wish lists, Beneift They're Real! I got Benefit She's So Jetset for Christmas and it came with a mini They're Real and I am completely in love with it! It makes my eyes look so much wider, defiantly what I need when I'm working early mornings!
I am a huge fan of nails Inc (200 varnishes and counting!) and I've seen such brilliant reviews for the leather look varnish, it's such a versatile look and is right on trend for this year.
Finally, I bought my first ever Hollister piece at the weekend after my first trip to Meadowhall with my boyfriend and now I'm hooked! 

Let me know what's on your wish lists this month!

Jess xo

3 comments:

  1. ooohh i really want to try benefit theyre real mascara too! love your blog, i am a new follower, and just wondered if you could maybe check out mine and follow if you like it?
    thank you xxx
    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you :-) I'll follow you when i finally get my laptop fixed! :-P xx

      Delete
  2. The blogs are really the voice of the heart of the writers. The blogs are really knowledgeable and thought provoking. This shows your internal calmness and knowledge in the brain. The style is much impressive and I shall come again to catch up the latest posts .
    wholesale womens tops uk

    ReplyDelete